Happy Chocolate Day 2020: Date, Images and Benefits of Chocolates
Happy Chocolate Day 2020: Each year, Chocolate day is celebrated on February 9 in the Valentine’s week by people of all age groups. It is one of the most adorable days of the whole Valentine’s week. Any guesses why is it so ? Obviously, because it includes irresistible, delicious and tempting chocolates.
Chocolates are something which everyone of us crave for irrespective of our ages and sexes. And when the occassion is chocolates day in the Valentine’s week, we all wish to get as many chocolates as possible from our family, friends, bf/gf and other near and dear ones. We all wish that chocolate day should not just fall on one day but everyday. Chocolate day is celebrated worldwide on the third day of Valentine’s week, on February 9. Chocolate is everyone’s favorite and great memories can be made through its sweet indulgence. So, it’s a great occassion to make lots of memories and letting it go waste without something special will be really foolish. Thus, on this Chocolate day, you should spread happiness around not only in the life of your Valentine but also your friends and family members by sending chocolates to all of them.
Chocolates are synonymous to love. They are good for your health and they prove to be a miracle for heart health. It can change your sad mood to a happy mood anywhere and anytime. It also soothes your sore throat, prevents your brain from aging earlier and also increases the memory power of the brain.
So, why not gift your near and dear ones a basket full of delicious chocolates which will make your bond and relationship sweeter and stronger.
Happy Chocolate Day 2020 Images
Benefits of Chocolates to Society
Chocolate is a symbol of sweetness, love and commitment towards your love. This is the most important reason for people to celebrate Chocolate day in Valentine’s week.
Apart from love thing, chocolates have many health benefits that are must for you to know.
1. Prevention of diabetes: Are you suffering from diabetes? Are you fond of sweets? If yes, then it’s a good news for you . You don’t need to stay away from your chocolates because dark chocolates contain flavonoids which reduces the risk of diabetes.
2. Reduces stress: In the busy lives of the people, especially in metro cities, it is a common problem for the people to deal with the stress. And if you are facing the same problem, it is advisable to eat dark chocolates everyday as it has stress relieving properties.
3. Sharpens your mind: Do you wish to increase the memory power of your brain and your cognitive ability? You can do it without having almonds and just eating chocolates. Sounds interesting. Isn’t it ? According to studies, it has been proved that eating dark chocolate enhances intelligence and memory function of the brain.
4. Enhances skin glow: Who doesn’t wish to have a good and glowing skin? Chocolate helps to maintain blood flow, keeps your skin hydrated and provides a shining glow to your skin. Haven’t you heard about chocolate wax, chocolate facials, etc?
5. Helps in reducing weight: If you include a small portion of dark chocolate in your weight loss plan, it can be of great help to your weight loss. It also helps in stabilizing your sugar level, reduces your appetite and also controls cravings.
6. A mood changer: Feeling sad or stressed out? Have a bar of chocolate as it has the power to improve your mood, and makes you feel happier and light.
So, what can be a perfect occassion to gift anyone so many benefits of chocolates other than Chocolate day itself? Go ahead and gift your family, friends and Valentine a box full of mouth-watering chocolates. May you have a sweet Chocolate day!